Dear Prospective Patients,
Here at the office of Dr. Taylor Kim, we have always strived to provide our patients with the best dental care available, focusing on individual care, hence “one patient at a time.” This motto is ever more evident during these uncertain times as we all navigate and try to remain safe and healthy. Our priority is and has always been the health and safety of all our patients as well as the staff. Prior to Covid19 pandemic, our office practiced universal precaution, OSHA safety and strict disinfectant, sterilization protocols. And we will continue vigorously to maintain and implement all Guidelines recommended by the CDC, ADA and the local government to ensure your health and safety. Your dental health and overall health is our priority and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Please note some of the extra protocols placed in the office prior to and during your visit to our office.
1. Our office will communicate with you prior to your appointment for some screening questions and may be asked the same questions upon being at the office.
2. We have hand sanitizers located throughout the office and you will be asked to use it when you enter the office.
3. We will check your body temperature for any signs of fever using an infrared thermometer ( no touch) and any sign of elevated temperature may signal to reschedule or seek a medical professional.
4. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients meaning we will have very limited number of patients at the same time.
5. In order to maintain social distancing, our waiting room will be limited to no more than 1 person and must have a mask on while in the waiting room. We will kindly ask you to wait outside or in your car, should we feel the social distancing is compromised.
Here is an example of additional safety measures in response to COVID-19:
The PAX2000 Extraoral Dental Suction System allows dentists to safely remove droplets and aerosol particles created while providing treatment for that extra peace of mind we all need right now.
Should you have any additional questions regarding the above or any dental related matter, please contact our office to speak to one of our professionally trained staff members for assistance.
We look forward to meeting you and having you join our practice, stay safe and healthy!
Dr. Taylor Kim DDS and staff